I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award, this time by Jamie. Her blog, a very colorful and informative page on life with Aspergers (near and dear to my heart), is one of my all-time favorites and is a joy to read.
The award was created by Okoto Enigma and you would be remiss not to check other work as well!
The rules for this award
* Put the award logo in your blog.
* List the rules
* Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
* Tell your readers three things about yourself.
* Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
* Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice and one weird/funny question.
* Share links to your best posts.
Three things about me:
- Flirting makes me hungry
- I just completed the GTA V storyline and its hands down the best game I’ve ever played
- My two favorite women on Earth
My best posts (in my opinion, because obviously other people might like other ones more)
Feeling moderately lazy, so I’m not going to hit up everyone’s blog page. If you feel like doing it, great, but if not, just know I really appreciate what you do here on WordPress.