Thanks to Just Me (https://silentfall.blog) and 1WiseWoman (https://wisewoman2016.wordpress.com/) for nominating for the Mystery Blogger Award and Versatile Blogger Awards two weeks ago, respectively. Just Me is already one of my favorite bloggers, thanks to her beautiful (and sometimes amazingly sexy) poetry and wonderful sense of humor, while 1WiseWoman has been a blog devoted to strength, awareness, and support of those with mental illness. As Just Me is also an aspie, I can really relate to each and am grateful for the kind words they leave on my blog. YOU LADIES ROCK.
In addition to Cocoons’ nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award, it’s been an AMAZING week for the blog, and I am too eager to use this time to once again say THANK YOU to ALL my readers. Whether you’ve known me since August, or followed me today, you’ve made this all possible.
Rules For The Mystery Bloggers Award is:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Nominate 10–20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award state that you thank the blogger that nominated you, nominate 10 other bloggers (and a link to their blog) and list 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Firstly, lets answer the questions from Just Me
1. Name one thing that you do that always feels right, no matter what.
In the words of Edgar Allen Poe, “With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion”
Where do you draw the most inspiration for your blog?
Life on the spectrum, depression, Fall Out Boy, and girls
Who is your favorite anti-hero and why?
Batman without a question. As an aspie, I really relate to his ability to do work from the shadows and be extremely focused and to the point.
4. What is the inspiration behind the name of your blog?
It’s the summation of what you might call my writing. Nothing fancy here.
5. And, finally, what is your favorite genre of music?
I really don’t have a favorite genre. I have favorite artists, but my tastes vary too much to like one specific genre. If I had to choose, it would be rock because of FOB. But I also admire Lecrae (rap), Lady Gaga (dance-pop), and Demi Lovato (pop rock).
Now, seven interesting facts about me..
- The longest I’ve had a friend is four months.
- I’ve drowned two smartphones
- Live in Baltimore. Never had a crabcake.
- Took voice lessons when I was eleven
- Mandy Kay is my favorite model
- I pulled out two teeth once because it was fun
- Blonde girls are my type
My five questions for my nominees
- Favorite country?
- Stranded on an island and you can only have one thing, what is it?
- Beyoncé or Rihanna?
- How do you eat French fries: ketchup on top, or on the side?
- Name one guilty pleasure
And, for the nominations…(to save time, the nominees are for each award)