I had a fairly low-key week. In between social events (SEE, I can do this), studying for the GED, and daily life I was nominated for two awards this week by two awesome bloggers and published on SpillWords again. Firstly, I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Ivy over at https://thedepthofmylove.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/the-mystery-blogger-award/. The award was created by the fabulous and beautiful https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/
Thanks Ivy and Okoto, YOU ROCK!
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Share your best post
Things about me? Call Of Duty III: Black Ops 3 is my favorite game ever, I’ve been a Chiefs fan eight years (and counting), and my only kiss came fifteen years ago (I was two at the time)…
My best post(s)
My nominees are
And to answer Ivy’s questions
- What is the dream you most want to achieve?
It’s a tie between publishing a book, and being in love. Everybody talks about how amazing it is. I’d like to feel it once. If only once. At the same time, publishing a book is the pinnacle for a writer. Maybe I’ll get both (?)
2. If you’ve ever been in love, what was it like? If you’ve had your first kiss, what was it like? If not, what is your favorite dessert?
Being in love is spooning a quart sized container of cookie dough ice cream while watching all the latest Star Trek movies in one night
3. What do you do when no one’s watching? (Not in a creepy way )
When nobody’s watching, I’m usually writing. I hate writing in front of people.
4. What is a really embarrassing moment you’ve had
There’s a few, but the most painful is that one time I blew off this girl. We were playing the park and I wasn’t very polite when we were done. I never saw her again.
5. What book that was assigned to you to read by a teacher did you most enjoy reading?
I don’t know. The books I read kinda lump together in my mind. I’m always reading, and I haven’t had a formal “class” in a while.
My five questions for you:
- Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
- What impact did Barack Obama leave on you?
- How is 2017 going so far?
- What’s the last book you read?
- How would you make this blog better?