Since the Liebster Award is meant to recognize new blogs, I’ve recently come across three new(er) blogs that I’d like to share with you. Please follow them and check out their awesome work.
Rules for the Liebster award:
This website has listed down official rules for Liebster award. These rules are flexible and everybody has their own version. Here is a brief of what a nominees should do if they accept the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you and add the Liebster Award badge
- Nominate 5 bloggers
- Write 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify everyone you nominated through a comment on their blog.
She’s barely a week old on WordPress, but I love a good story, and her first post is sure to be a hint at the things to come.
Her orange dot popped up on my screen ten days ago, and I’ve been astounded ever since. Her stories are so amazing and sweet, and they put a smile on even the worst days. She’s on Twitter as well.
1. What makes writing special?
2. If there was one thing you could change about this world, what would it be?
3. Did you always love to write?
4. Who is your favorite writer? (musicians and fictional characters included)
5. Do you have a favorite sport? (and if so, what team)
6. Does writing make your life, or does life make your writing?
7. What’s the best thing about the place where you live?
8. What’s the saddest thing you’ve witnessed/heard of?
9. Name one guilty pleasure
10. Better writer: C.S Lewis or J.R.R Tolkien?
11. What’s the worst thing about blogging?