“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: http://okotenigma.wordpress.com
First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to https://tenacitytgoddess.com/. This is my first blogger award nomination, and I’m honored that someone would consider my blog. It’s hard being anxious/scared/afraid/used/angry and all the other things that come with living my aspergian life, and it’s even harder trying to put it into words. There are few people I like to be around, and even fewer that I think about, but those people keep me going. Tenacity T has been a gift to me; a voice that calls at the end of the dark tunnel. I’ve only been following her recently, but I’m glad that I did, because my days just wouldn’t be the same. She’s incredibly sweet (and gorgeous). Sometimes, it’s not always about understanding where somebody is. Eventually, you’ll get to a place where no one can understand you, but when you find people that are willing to even hear you, it makes all the difference in the world.
Rules For The Nominees:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Myself….
1. My celebrity crushes are as follows. Dakota was a childhood favorite, while I started liking Becky a few years ago. I love Ellie’s and Demi’s music, and they’re gorgeous. Demi, like myself, was homeschooled. Simply, they are p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
2. I love the Kansas City Chiefs. I’ve been a fan since 2009, and no, I don’t want to hear about the Super Bowls. If you can only root for a team that’s constantly winning Super Bowls, you aren’t much of a fan. Sure, it’s easy to be a fan of a team that trots out a golden boy quarterback every week, but how about one that’s had more starting quarterbacks in the last six years than it does playoff wins? Through our wretched 2-14 season, to our current 7-2 record (TIED FOR BEST IN THE AFC WEST), and everything in between, I love my boys in red and gold. I need to find more Chiefs fan bloggers on here…
3. I write about love, women, and girls a lot because I don’t know what it’s like to befriend one. I’m always thinking about what could be, what could have happened, or what I could have done to change things. My memories inspire much of my work, and I try to capture those moments in their purest form.
Five Questions Asked By Tenacity T
- Who is the most important or influential person in your life?
The Christ. He’s the reason why I have life.
2. What if you had three wishes, would you use them for yourself or others?
Great question. I’d use them for others.
3. Where in the world would you live if you had the choice?
Part of me screams “KANSAS CITY!”, but Canada appeals to me as well. Or Ireland.
4. When did you start writing?
I started writing when I was 13, because I needed an outlet for my aspergian voice
5. Why do you write?
I find myself lost most of the time, and with so few who understand, writing is a release from all the stupid cares and wishes of a world that doesn’t accept me. It’s my high when I’m low, my crutch when I can’t walk any further, my rest when I can’t sleep, and my best friend when I need an ear.
My Nominees are:
My five questions to my nominees:
1. Who’s your celebrity crush? (Or favorite celebrity, if you don’t have one)
2. What’s your favorite song?
3. What’s your fondest memory?
4. Out of all the days in a week, which one do you like the least?
5. Could you live without blogging?
Here is a link to my best post: