This is my first non-evening blog post, so the content is 100% serious and 200% heart-felt.
I’ve only been blogging for a couple months now, but I’ve met so many incredible bloggers that I didn’t think I could go any longer without doing this. From erotica to photography to racial injustice to autism, the topics have been broad, unique, and beautifully expounded upon.
I don’t know a lot about blogger awards, and none of these bloggers are exactly new (which is what the Liebster Award is for, by definition), but these are my favorite blogs on WordPress, which I believe is the other fun part about this award. So, without further ado, here are my nominations for the Liebster Award.
Here are my questions for you:
1. What makes you write everyday?
2. If there was one thing you could change about this world, what would it be?
3. Did you always love to write?
4. Who is your favorite writer? (musicians and fictional characters included)
5. What’s your favorite sport and team?
6. Does writing make your life, or does life make your writing?
7. Oatmeal rasin or chocolate chip cookies?
8. More inspiring: rain or moonlit skies?
9. Name one guilty pleasure
10. Better writer: Jennifer Donnelly or Suzane Collins?
11. What’s the best thing about blogging?